Interest in providing lots less than 100m2 and associated single houses is increasing in Western Australia.
The draft Position Statement provides interim guidance for the location and development of houses on lots less than 100m2 and an implementation mechanism to ensure consistent application across the State.
This housing can assist housing affordability, create dwelling diversity and choice, and facilitate ‘downsizing’ opportunities.
The draft planning statement is available for download above, or viewing in person at:
- WAPC, Level 2, 140 William Street, Perth
- Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage offices at:
- 6th Floor, Bunbury Tower, 61 Victoria Street, Bunbury
- 178 Stirling Terrace, Albany
- Unit 2b, 11-13 Pinjarra Road, Mandurah
If you wish to discuss aspects of the policy, please call 6551 9648.
Submissions closed 5pm, 14 May 2018.