The draft Waterloo District Structure Plan has been released for public comment. Submissions close on 18 July 2017 and can be made online via the online feedback form or:
- emailed to email@example.com
- delivered to the Department of Planning Bunbury office, 61 Victoria Street, Bunbury.
The proposed Waterloo Industrial Park represents a significant medium to long-term economic development opportunity for Greater Bunbury.
The draft plan sets out key planning aspirations, objectives and principles for the park.
Links to the background reports are below:
- Integrated Transport Strategy 2012 (SKM)
- Ethnographic and Archaeological Heritage Assessment Report 2014 (Big Island Research)
- Flora and Fauna Survey 2015 (GHD)
- Geotechnical Survey Report 2014 (SoilWater)
- Strategic Overarching Bushfire Risk Management Plan 2015 (RUIC)
- Draft Bushfire Hazard Level Assessment 2017 (Strategen)