PlanWA is a public mapping tool that provides ready access to planning data across Western Australia.
This interactive viewer links to the latest spatial land use and planning information for any land parcel within the State.
It can be used by local government, industry and the wider community to inform planning decisions and help understand what future development may or may not be able to occur in an area.
PlanWA allows users to:
- search planning information on places of interest
- enquire about planning information for specific land parcels
- access planning policies and information
- tailor maps for personal use
- share viewing details via email and social media
- connect to other map sources such as aerial imagery and Google Street View.
PlanWA is more than a map viewer, with links to a range of planning policies, plans and programs, including:
- Layout Plans
- Local Planning Schemes
- Region Schemes
- State Planning Policies
- Structure Plans (post October 2015)
- Urban Development Program
PlanWA is part of the Western Australian Land Information Strategy.