This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- those with slower internet connections or less than state of the art equipment
- rural and regional users, and
- those with non-PC internet devices including hand held devices and mobile phones
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- text resizing
- skip links and a logical tab order to navigate using assistive technologies
- text-only page, and
- printer-friendly page
Please note that you can also request to acquire any documents available on the web site by using the Contact Us form in the following formats:
- printed/hard-copy, or
- documents to be made available in an alternative format such as plain text file
To adjust the text size, use the buttons at the top of the page. A+ to increase, A- to decrease and A= to return to the default size.
Using the website
The website has the following navigational features to aid you in your visiting experience
Search the web site to find what you want directly with keywords.
Helps you to determine the location of the page that you are viewing at the time
Print or email a web page
Throughout the web site, every page is printer friendly. Simply click the print icon at the top of each page to print a page. When a web page is printed, it will only print the title of the page, the location of the page as well as the content. Navigation menus are automatically removed for your convenience to improve readability on paper.
To email a page click the email icon (envelope) at the top of the page.